Boks Hiding Mason Cats Even From The Commission--Ammended

.
On October 22, Commissioner Riordan requested that information about Mason's missing cats be scheduled as an agenda item.

That was well over two months ago and nothing. It is not listed even as a future item now.

Boks has no more excuses to hide the information as there is no longer a criminal investigation, as the City Attorney has decided not to go forward with misdemeanor animal neglect charges.

Maybe Boks still thinks he can bring charges in his Kangaroo Court.

A good reader comment below:

He knows he can't bring charges -- Cocek won't let him.

I think what he (and other people, maybe even in the Mayor's office) are finally getting through their thick, evil skulls is that there are laws, and he and his ill-trained ACTF went on TV and broke a bunch of them.

Sorry losers Mary Grady, Troy Boswell and Linda Ortega, in addition to Boks, have opened the city up to a massive lawsuit.Those sorry bastards are hiding, abusing, killing and losing those cats for no other reason than to cover up what has already been made clear. They broke the law, on television, in the Daily News and on YouTube, and the rescue community has the goods on them.

The sad part is while I'm sure Ron could use a few bucks just to make up for the loss of income all this brought into his life, I think he just wants his cats to be safe, to know that they're alive. And these evil incompetents won't give him even that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He knows he can't bring charges -- Cocek won't let him.

I think what he (and other people, maybe even in the Mayor's office) are finally getting through their thick, evil skulls is that there are laws, and he and his ill-trained ACTF went on TV and broke a bunch of them. Sorry losers Mary Grady, Troy Boswell and Linda Ortega, in addition to Boks, have opened the city up to a massive lawsuit.

Those sorry bastards are hiding, abusing, killing and losing those cats for no other reason than to cover up what has already been made clear. They broke the law, on television, in the Daily News and on YouTube, and the rescue community has the goods on them.

The sad part is while I'm sure Ron could use a few bucks just to make up for the loss of income all this brought into his life, I think he just wants his cats to be safe, to know that they're alive. And these evil incompetents won't give him even that.

I'm wondering if Riordan dropped it so as to avoid exposing the city's wrongdoing and potential liability. If so, then shame on her. Shame on everybody who knows what happened and who won't lift a finger to make it right.

Anonymous said...

ED MUZAK FOR LAAS GENERAL MANAGER

Ed Muzika said...

The commnenter above is absolutely right, I am an ideal candidate for General Manager. I fit both Winograd's description of what is needed in a good general manager, as well as some of the qualities that seem to impress Villaraigosa:

1. I have no shelter experience whatsoever.

2. I went into a shelter only once.

3. I have no management experience at all.

4. I wanted to be a lawyer once.

5. I can't stand bureaucracies let alone spell it correctly.

6. I could not spend time in a place where animals were killed.

7. I don't have what it takes to be a good general manager.

8. However, I do have the mathematic skills necessary to juggle shelter numbers, and I think I could lie as well as Boks given the opportunity.

8. Lastly, I don't want the job. Therefore, I am perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hire me to be the next GM. I could make LA "nokill" in five minutes. I would immediately do the following "nokill" programs.

1. Refuse to take animals in. Blame the public for overpopulation and tell them to foster, adopt out their own pets.

2. If people insist on dumping them or leave them in a box at the door, euthanize them instantly but don't count them because they were "owner requested euthanasia."

3. Make everyone a New Hope partner. Offer all animals in the shelter for free to anyone who wants them, no questions asked.

4. Deem the rest unadoptable because they're too young, old, sick, aggressive, ugly, feral, are pitbulls... then euthanize them but don't count them as they are not legally "adoptable."

I would then announce that I started all the other real nokill programs even though I didn't and deem them successful because euthanasia is now zero. Then I pat myself on the back. When people realize that I'm a total scammer, I blame the public, city and "nokill" itself for the failure. I move on to another town and repeat.

Anonymous said...

I think commenter #4 is absolutely right except for one glaring, obvious error:

What kind of moron with no hope of a political future would ever hire Ed Boks again, with his appalling and easily discoverable history of fraud, lying, law-breaking and -

Oh, crap...

Anonymous said...

What kind of legal geniuses are posting these comments? Cocek is the one who has to bring the charges! He's the lawyer. His decision to bring them or not bring them has nothing to do with Boks's wishes. And the Commission isn't involved with case investigations. Duh!

What else are you blaming on Boks? Bhutto's assassination? Schwarzenegger's inability to balance the state budget? Your own anal and mental constipation?

Yep, it's all Boks's fault. If it rains tomorrow, it's Boks's fault too.

Anonymous said...

Re comment #6.

The blame is on Boks because the raid was from Boks.

If you have any doubt about that watch the video. Then read his official postings on the LAAS site. That is, if you aren't the one who wrote them....

You are pretending to be outraged by semantics and hoping to fling up a bunch of dust to obscure the facts. Busting Ron Mason was Boks' project. It was, in fact, his audition tape.

Don't blame us because you didn't get the part Ed. That's show biz.