12 Yera Old Corgi Needs a Home, FAST


THIS IS ONE SPECIAL DOG YOU GUYS, NEEDS OUT ASAP!!!! god i wish we could take him but have rescued so many lately, dont know where to put this guy! but we love him.
A1120333 12 yr. 
Imp# A1120333 direct line to west valley is 818-756-9325 wont last long due to the 4th of july and the shelter filling up!!!!!!

Hello my name is Pepper I'm a 12 yr old corgi mix I came into the shelter as a stray on 6-2-10. I'm still very peppy and I socialize well with people and other dogs. I enjoy my time out with my friends but I would rather be in my forever home, I'm in love with Mimi the poodle so if you want 2 dogs I'd love to go with her, I'm dressed up too with my bow tie, we are the perfect couple if you can help please contact the West valley animal shelter at (818)756-9325
Location: WEST VALLEY SHELTER-LOS ANGELES!

No comments: