More Info on Good and Bad Vets Please

.
I have posted below some comments on bad vet experiences. I have not heard the other side of the story, because, at this point, the whole vet "problem" is not the central issue of this blog.

I have been thinking of starting a second blog on good and bad vets, rates, locations, etc., but not now.

Regarding Dr. Fahmi (Fahmy?), I have heard he is being sued for medical malpractice by at least one other individual. I called a previous employer to check on what she thought. The response to my statement that he was being sued by several people, was, "I am not surprised," we never let him do surgery here.

The other comment posted about the kitten with the ruptured lungs cites a new doctor we should be keeping track of.

Please post more comments to this post.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, Mr. Muzika.

It brings tears to my eyes that I can finally write about these nightmarish experiences that I have been harboring for years, unresolved, and that you understand them so deeply that you are willing to post them.

These animals have been tortured and killed through no fault of their own.

While some animals have recovered from their horrific experiences under the knife, their caretakers and guardians are left with open wounds.

This forum you have provided for us has provided tremendous healing after the fact.

I can't thank you enough.

Kelley said...

Do you have a California State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners site online?

On the Texas site you can find any disciplinary actions against vets.

http://www.tbvme.state.tx.us/disciplinary.htm